Woof Complete Canine Turkey Recipe
ONLY AVAILABLE BY LOCAL PICKUP OR DELIVERY
- Exceeds AAFCO canine nutritional standards as a complete meal for all life stages.
- Excellent source of protein.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% raw premium USA raised protein.
- Made in small batches.
- Easy to digest.
- Muscle, bone, & joint support.
- Immune system support.
- High in amino acids.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals.
Woof Complete Canine Turkey Recipe is a complete raw meal formulated exclusively for dogs'. Made with USA-sourced antibiotic-free turkey meat, organs, and bones blended with high quality vegetables and a specialty nutrient mix. Free of grains, corn, and other fillers for a naturally carnivore-focused canine diet. Quality you can trust for a healthy and happy pet!
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Turkey frames, green beans, okra, yellow squash, turkey hearts, turkey gizzards, turkey liver, specialty nutrient mix (dried whey, dried poultry liver, choline chloride, organic coconut flour, iron proteinate, vitamin E supplement, sodium ascorbate (Source of vitamin C), Dried algae (vegetarian source of DHA), selenium yeast, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), rice hulls, niacin supplement, ground limestone, vitamin A Supplement, vitamin b12 supplement, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, pyridoxine hydrochloride, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin d3 supplement, folic acid).
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1368 kcal/kg 39 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.