Rabbit & Bone
ONLY AVAILABLE BY LOCAL PICKUP OR DELIVERY.
- A low fat, high protein option great for those pets sensitive to poultry or beef.
- Ground bone provides natural calcium.
- Naturally low in cholesterol.
- Sourced & made in the USA from vegetarian fed rabbits.
- 100% natural -- no preservatives, fillers, binders, flavorings, or coloring.
Suggested Use & Safe Handling Instructions:
- This product is intended for intermittent or supplemental feeding only.
- This product is intended to be fed raw. DO NOT COOK, as cooked bone may become a choking and/or digestive hazard.
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day. Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble due to varying digestive times.
- Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use. Thaw in refrigerator and use within 4 days. If there is leftover product after portioning, may refreeze for later use. Discard any uneaten product.
- Not for human consumption.
Ingredients: Rabbit meat and bone.