Contains: Organic Neem Oil, Calendula, Lavender, Lanolin, Vitamin E, Shea Butter, Jojoba Oil, Sunflower Oil, and Olive Oil and Beeswax
Equiderma Wound Ointment is an angel of healing in a jar. This potent formula, made with calendula and neem, contains a complex array of phytonutrients to help facilitate the healing cycle every step of the way.
Benefits of Calendula and Neem:
- Reduces inflammation and pain by inhibiting lypoxygenase, an enzyme that damages cell wall structure.
- Contains high amounts of flavonoids, plant-based antioxidants that protect the body against free radical cell damage.
- Increases collagen levels in a wound
- Prevents the formation of scar tissue and assists the healing tissue in remaining supple.
- Stimulates the growth of new blood vessels and nerve cells in tissue.
- Stimulates the appetite of lymphocytes which help rid the wound of dead cells.
- Repels flies… no need to use products that contain poison to keep flies out of the wound.
- Inhibits the development of proud flesh or scarring.
Calendula has been been used for centuries and is one of the most beneficial herbs in the plant kingdom. This healing phenomenom is known as the “flower of the sun”. It is one of ancient India’s most sacred flowers. Calendula was used almost exclusively in civil war times for amputations and severe injuries, healing wounds cleanly by inhibiting bacterial growth, thereby reducing infection.
Native Americans also used this amazing flower as a powerful wound healer for all manner of skin disorders.
Weight : 13.5 oz.