Woof Complete Canine Lamb Recipe
ONLY AVAILABLE BY LOCAL PICKUP OR DELIVERY
- Exceeds AAFCO canine nutritional standards as a complete meal for all life stages.
- Excellent source of protein.
- Sourced (protein) & produced in the USA.
- 100% raw premium USA raised protein.
- Made in small batches.
- Grass-fed lamb.
- Muscle, bone, & joint support.
- Immune system support.
- High in amino acids.
- Rich in vitamins & minerals.
Woof Complete Canine Lamb Recipe is a complete raw meal formulated exclusively for dogs'. Made with USA-sourced grass-fed lamb meat, organs, and bones blended with high quality vegetables and a specialty nutrient mix. Free of grains, corn, and other fillers for a naturally carnivore-focused canine diet. Quality you can trust for a healthy and happy pet!
Suggested Use & Instructions:
- We recommend feeding twice (2x) per day.
- Feed according to your pet's age, weight, activity level, and dietary needs.
- Raw food should not be fed within 5 hours of feeding your pet dry kibble.
Lamb breast meat & bone, lamb hearts, carrots, zucchini, lamb liver, parsley, specialty nutrient mix (dried whey protein concentrate, dried whey, choline chloride, organic coconut flour, iron proteinate, vitamin e supplement, sodium ascorbate (source of vitamin C), dried algae (vegetarian source of dha), selenium yeast, zinc proteinate, copper proteinate, manganese proteinate, mixed tocopherols (a preservative), rice hulls, niacin supplement, ground limestone, vitamin a supplement, thiamine mononitrate, riboflavin supplement, vitamin b12 supplement, ethylenediamine dihydriodide, pyriodoxine hydrochloride, d-calcium pantothenate, vitamin d3 supplement, folic acid).
Calorie Content (ME, Calculated): 1368 kcal/kg 39 kcal/oz
Additional Information: Product is 100% raw and should be treated as raw meat. Keep frozen until ready to use.